Waffled Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese
06 April 2019 Bookmark • 0
Those Waffled Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches encompass pizza crust cooked in a waffle iron, sandwiched with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and a aspect of tomato sauce for dipping.
That is my type of consolation food. I previously made pizza grilled cheese before and it’s nonetheless one in all my favourite grilled cheese sandwiches to make. i used to be making plans on cooking it the opposite day, when I got the idea for this model.
It’s even greater pizza-like when you consider that we’re using pizza crust for the bread. I used Pillsbury’s thin pizza crust.
- 1 can Pillsbury thin pizza crust
- about 54 mini pepperoni
- 3 slices of mozzarella cheese
- marinara sauce for dipping
- Roll out pizza crust and cut into 12 squares of about the equal length. every square have to be about 4.5 inches x 4.5 inches. Take squares and press together so they become one, while nonetheless preserving the four.five x four.5 inch dimensions. Repeat with final till you are left with 6 squares.
- Lightly grease your waffle iron, and set to medium high warmness. area a square into the center of your waffle iron and close. let it cook dinner until dark golden brown and crispy. put off and repeat with ultimate squares.
- As soon as completed making the pizza crust waffles, area one waffle again into your waffle iron. upload a slice of cheese and vicinity about 18 mini pepperoni at the cheese floor. upload any other pizza waffle on pinnacle and then near your waffle iron. it's okay that it would not close all the manner. cook dinner until cheese is melted. Repeat with ultimate pizza waffles. Serve whilst warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp