Simple Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
02 April 2019 Bookmark • 0
This sluggish Cooker Teriyaki hen Recipe is so smooth i'm nearly embarrassed to percentage it with you. every time I make it although, i'm constantly asked for the recipe, so I figured i'd simply let the whole world recognize how easy it sincerely is. It most effective requires three elements for this teriyaki chook breast recipe, so now not best is it brief and clean – however that still makes it frugal.
The trick to this recipe (in my humble opinion) is which you should use the brand of Teriyaki Sauce and Sticky Rice i have covered in the recipe for the quality result for this sluggish cooker chook teriyaki. if you use the equal brands we mention underneath then it's going to taste as desirable as any take-out Teriyaki chook (and no, neither of the brands have subsidized this put up, nor have any idea i am writing it – this is simply my honest opinion).
The emblem of Teriyaki Sauce i exploit is Yoshidas authentic Teriyaki Sauce. you could get a respectable fee on Amazon, but additionally they promote it in lots of neighborhood grocery shops (i have seen it in Safeway and Costco to call ).
- Boneless Chicken Breasts (I use one chicken breast per person)
- Yoshidas Teriyaki Sauce
- Niko Niko Calrose Rice
- Begin by means of pounding out the fowl breasts to lead them to a bit thinner. you may skip this step in case you don’t mind your fowl being meatier.
- In reality layer your hen breasts inside the bottom of your crock pot (salt and pepper gently in case you want)
- Cover the bird with the Yoshidas Teriyaki Sauce so that all of your hen is saturated within the sauce.
- Blend it around slightly, so the sauce receives below the fowl too
- Set your crockpot for something cycle is maximum handy for you and walk away
- Approximately 30 minutes earlier than dinner make the Nikkos sticky rice in step with commands at the package deal
- Get rid of the chook breasts and vicinity onto a reducing board and slice into strips
- Serve over rice with a bit more sauce (i use the sauce it cooked in, however you may warm up a few from the Yoshida bottle in case you decide upon)
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp