Green Chili Chicken Bake Recipe
02 April 2019 Bookmark • 0
This inexperienced Chili chook Bake recipe is wealthy, creamy and scrumptious. A short and clean dinner with much less than 10 ingredients made in one dish for short and clean prep and clean up.
I don’t understand if it's far due to the fact I grew up surrounded with the aid of wonderful mexican meals dwelling in Texas or if it's miles simply because the mexican flavors are simply so, so suitable, however I honestly love inexperienced chilis and creamy cheese in pretty much any combo. nowadays’s combination is so wealthy, creamy and zesty in just the proper manner. it's far consolation meals at it’s great.
The absolute nice part of this recipe is that it's miles you could have it prepped and inside the oven in pretty much 15 mins. The cherry on top is that the most effective mess to clean up after you consume is a bowl, a spoon and the baking dish. that is speaking my love language. (you could locate plenty more of those smooth one dish hen bake dinner recipes here! Many have been pinned over a million times!)
- 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilis (I prefer Old El Paso)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Warmth the oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper till mixed. Then stir in the inexperienced chilis and stir till frivolously combined.
- Lay the chicken breasts flat in a baking dish. cowl the chook breasts with the green chili mixture. Then top with the monterey jack cheese.
- Bake at the middle rack for 35-forty five minutes or till bird is cooked via and the juices run clean.
- Serve hot over spanish rice, vegetables, tortillas, or mashed potatoes. revel in!
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp