No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
11 April 2019 Bookmark • 0
Nowadays I’m sharing this excellent easy, no bake chocolate cheesecake recipe. It’s creamy, it’s chocolate-y, AND it’s way easier than making conventional baked cheesecake.
Now, it’s no mystery that I honestly LOVE cheesecake. I’ve shared these chocolate chip cheesecake bars and a no bake cheesecake recipe on Lil Nuna already this 12 months. but I don’t consider in too much of a very good aspect.
So growing the right no bake chocolate cheesecake recipe became on my to do listing.
I really like the combination of wealthy chocolate and creamy, tangy cheesecake. but I wanted a recipe that had all of the characteristics of a traditional baked chocolate cheesecake with out the pressure.
- 1 1/3 cup Oreo baking crumbs
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter , melted
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 10 oz cream cheese , very soft
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate , melted and cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 inch square pan with aluminium foil.
- In a medium bowl stir collectively the Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
- Press into the lowest of the prepared pan and region inside the freezer even as you are making the filling.
- In a large bowl beat the whipping cream and 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar till stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl beat together the cream cheese and final powdered sugar (three/four cup) until gentle. Then beat in the bitter cream, melted chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Mix the whipping cream into the cream cheese mixture until lightly mixed.
- Unfold the filling over top of the Oreo cookie crust and place the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to harden.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp