Beef Enchiladas With Homemade Enchilada Sauce
29 March 2019 Bookmark • 0
These red meat enchiladas are filled with a flavorful pork, bean and chili combination, blanketed in a delicious homemade sauce and smothered in gooey cheese!
One chew of those pork enchiladas and also you’ll be hooked! The filling is high-quality flavorful and the home made sauce absolutely takes it from super to OMG remarkable!
Mexican food… ahhhhh Mexican food. I simply truely do no longer get bored with eating it! Tacos, nachos, burritos, chimichangas, fajitas, and enchiladas. there are so many recipes for enchiladas, but this one is my absolute favorite one. red meat enchiladas with some thing greater… a home made enchilada sauce!
Ok Amanda, allow’s cognizance on the recipe right here! Making your very own enchilada sauce is extremely good clean! All it takes is 15-20 mins and a handful of ingredients I wager you already have on hand.
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 4 oz can diced green chiles I used mild
- 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained thoroughly
- 8-10 flour tortillas
- 3 cups Mexican-blend shredded cheese
- 1 batch homemade red enchilada sauce or 1 can store-bought enchilada sauce
- chopped fresh cilantro and green onions for garnish
- In case you're making home made enchilada sauce, put together it.
- Preheat oven to 350 levels.
- Upload oil to a large skillet and warmth over medium high warmness. upload ground pork and disintegrate (use a potato masher to make it less difficult). as soon as floor beef is ready halfway cooked, add onion, garlic, and green chiles and saute for three-6 mins, stirring once in a while. Drain beef combination.
- To make the enchiladas, unfold multiple tablespoons of the enchilada sauce over the tortilla. add beans in a line down the center of the tortilla, then upload in a spoonful of the red meat mixture, drizzle some greater enchilada sauce over the meat, then add one 0.33 of a cup of cheese. Roll up tortilla and region in a greased 9 x 13" baking pan. keep with ultimate tortillas.
- Unfold the closing enchilada sauce over the top of the tortillas, and sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake exposed for 20 mins, broiling the previous few minutes if you need the cheese to be a greater golden brown. Garnish with chopped cilantro and green onions.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Whatsapp